Operational Cells Are The MAJCOM, COCOM, NATO, Center, And Program Office Teams That Lead, Execute, And Support Innovation Ideas And Initiatives. These Cells Champion Pathways For Ground-Up, Top-Down Concepts. Jointly, They Drive Projects To Scale While Aligning To Strategic And Tactical Priorities. Additionally, They Work In Conjunction With Multifunctional Teams To Sustain And/Or Sunset Projects At Appropriate Levels While Providing The Resources And Knowledge To Enable And Empower The Force.
AFWERX works with the Operational Cells to:
- Create cohesion and collaboration among all stakeholders
- Provide coaching and resources for execution
- Increase opportunities to network with industry, academia, and other government agencies
- Foster innovation education and growth
- Assist in shaping strategic alignment to operational goals and SECAF’s seven operational imperatives
Meet the Team
AFWERX Spark coordinators are responsible for a portfolio of Spark Cells based on a regional or functional focus to strengthen relationships and provide support as needed.
To connect with the team or find your closest DAF Spark Cell, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.